We believe that the quality of life can be enhanced for any individual with dementia or other memory deficits. We believe we can meet the unique social and physical needs of people with dementia, as well as their families, and we strive for balance between safety and independence within a loving and supportive community.
Our specialized unit is structured with:
- We offer balanced meals and nutritious snacks throughout the day
- Core activities
- Necessary activities—Toileting, grooming, bathing, dressing, and eating
- Essential activities—Rest and relaxation, and privacy
- Meaningful activities—Communication, movement, and positive touch
- “Doing things,” family, social, and recreation